Jin Ramen Hot *Multipack 120g x5
- This ramen flavor from Ottogi is very popular in South Korea and comes in both cup and packet forms. The wheat flour noodles are the classic Korean ramyun that are thicker and chewier than their regular instant ramen counterparts.The flavor of the broth itself was a mix of beef and kimchi flavors.
Kimchi Ramen Pouch 120g
- Ottogi Kimchi Ramen
- The taste of a spicy and rich kimchi soup with chewy noodles and well aged kimchi.
- If you love the spiciness ofKorean kimchi, this is your flavor.
- The little bits of kimchi inside the seasoning really tingle the tastebuds.
- This product is produced in manufacturing facilities producing products containing egg, chicken, buckwheat, tomato, squid, crab, mackerel, and peanut.
Neoguri Seafoods & Spicy Ramyun Pouch 120g
- Nongshim’s Neoguri made its debut in 1982 and gained popularity for its thick Udon-style noodles and distinct spicy seafood flavor. Many years have passed since then, but Neoguri continues to be made with real seafood ingredients, and remains one of the most popular of Nongshim products.
Nongshim Neoguri Seafood & Spicy Ramyun Pouch 120g
- Nongshim Neoguri Seafood & Spicy Ramyun Pouch 120g